We are a local to Portland web design company here to offer you my services as a professional web developer and SEO Company. I’ve have been building and managing websites in Portland since 2002.
Selecting the right professional for your web design project can be a challenge. It’s hard when you’re not familiar with web developers and what the companies can provide. However, after you examine my website and read a few some of my article you’ll soon be well informed of and comfortable with my abilities to make your project a success. I work to stay up to date with the latest technologies and web developments, and I love to share the knowledge I have gained in my articles and with you personally.
You’ll find we have a lot of highly skilled web developers in Portland that can do a great job for you. However, with my years of experience I can create a website you’ll enjoy, that is highly functional, professional, and mobile friendly. Additionally, I have many years or experience going back to 2002 in search engine optimization, and this means that I can optimize your site right from the very beginning. It is critical to have your site is done correctly from the start. This way, when it is time to promote your new website, you won’t have to fix these things; they’ll be done correctly from the start. Furthermore, we’ll always be completely clear and upfront about what is done and why, and what kind of results to expect from those efforts.
Research is Important
You must do research before starting your new web design project. Take some time to look around at other sites and your competition. Try to find out what they are doing well and what they are doing wrong. This way you have a better understanding of where you fit in. Next, check out some website that are not in your line of business to determine that you like in the designs, and make some notes about them. Once you have completed your research, you’ll be ready to take the next step with your website builder of your project. We will talk about your research for your design, however we’ll not duplicate what is already out there, but there is no need for you reinvent the wheel either. Once I understand the design elements you like and dislike, I will better be able to come up with the perfect layout that is right for you and your website users.
The process starts with what we call “the discovery stage”.
- First I would need to have some conversations with you about your goals and requirements such as, who are your website users?
- We’ll talk about the research you’ve done. I’ll ask for website designs you’ve looked at so I can get an idea of what you like or dislike about them. This process will help me determine what is best for the design of your website.
- Next, I would look at what you’re doing now for an internet presence, and then research what your competitors and other businesses like yourself are doing a good job at, and not so good.
- Then I would come up with a proposal custom tailored to your specific needs.
After discussions and once we have come to an agreement on the structure of the site, I would build out some pages for you to see how your new website will look. At this point, you will be able to make any changes to the design or layout if needed.
Things I’ll need from you to start and complete a project.
- Your logo and all images you want to use
- Colors and fonts if you have specific needs or requirements.
- All written content for descriptions, articles, pages, products and such.
- If you already have a hosted or registered domain, I would need login and password access.
If you’re missing or do not have some of these items from above don’t worry, just let me know as soon as possible. These items on the list can be created and provided at additional cost.
What You Get
- The most current version of WordPress.
- Custom design to your specifications.
- Structured and organized with your clients/customers usability in mind.
- All pages structured and organized for search engine indexing.
- A fluid and responsive website design to work with desktop and mobile devices.
- Coded using the latest in HTML5 and CSS3 specifications.
- Browser tested and W3C compliant.
- Google XML Sitemap.
- Contact form.
- Security plugins.
- Installation and backup.
- User training/consulting.
- Optional offline backups and hosting.
- Optional On-page and Off-page search engine optimization.
- For eCommerce, I specialize in WooCommerce shopping cart websites.
My main focus is on using the WordPress platform, particularly when I build new websites. If you already use a different platform, I will be happy to work with that, naturally. From my extensive experience in the field of web development and search engine optimization, I know that around 98% of all websites have been created using this platform. Some of the world’s biggest names (think BBC America and The Walt Disney Company) use WordPress website design, in fact. With WordPress, the sky is the limit in terms of what can be created.
The Goal for Your Website
My goal is to work together with you to create a website that you’ll love and grow with, that fits perfectly with your needs and goals, and that is attractive and easy to use for your customers. I achieve with knowledge and experience, and working together with you. Keeping you up to date with process and how your website is developing. My company is known for its honest, open, and transparent work, our customers always know where they stand, what is being achieved, and how the website is growing in popularity.
Over the years, I have built a solid customer rapport, working together with businesses starting new websites, and with companies that wanted to improve their online presence. I encourage you to contact me to see what I can do for you.